Energist has been a leader in pulsed-light since 1999. With exclusive VPL technology Energist is widely regarded as one of the best and most reliable pulsed-light devices for permanent hair reduction, skin rejuvenation and superficial vascular lesions.
The UltraPlus VPL offers the power and versatility you need to offer tailored hair removal, skin treatment and acne treatments to clients with skin types I – V. The system offers treatment specific hand pieces covering treatments such as facial and body hair removal, thread veins, rosacea, age and sun spots, wrinkles and fine lines. The UltraPlus VPL allows you to perform a wide range of treatments with a single system, maximizing your investment and widening your treatment offer to your clients.
With 840 different pulse variations, specific treatment presets and energy output levels up to 51J/cm², the enhanced treatment options of the UltraPlus VPL provide you with total treatment solutions for your client with the reliability and support to optimise patient safety.
- User-friendly interface with consistent performance
- Exclusive VPL (Variable Pulsed Light) technology
- Widely regarded as one of the best and most reliable pulsed-light devices for permanent hair reduction, skin rejuvenation and superficial vascular treatments.
- Treatment specific hand pieces covering wide range of light-based treatments
- Arguably the largest IPL user base in Australia
- Initial and ongoing training program available for eduction of staff
- 840 different pulse variations, specific treatment presets and energy output levels
- Permanent Hair Reduction
- Sun Damage
- Age Spots
- Thread Veins and superficial vascularity
- Acne prone skin
- Diffuse Redness
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Wrinkle Reduction & Collagen Stimulation
|Output Energy:||10 to 110J/cm2|
|Pulse train length:||7 to 385ms|
|Pulses per train:||2 to 15|
|Delay between pulses:||1 to 20ms|
|Standard spot size:||50 x 10mm (5cm2)|
|Repetition rate:||1 pulse every 2 seconds (max)|
|Dimensions:||950 x 430 x 420mm|
|Power supply:||100V to 240V, 60/50hz, Max 6.5A|