The fractional resurfacing laser of choice for many Australian practitioners and arguably the best anti-ageing treatment of its kind. Now even better with the addition of simultaneous RF emission for reduced downtime and improved results. The laser is also able to be used as a full surgical and fractional laser.
DEKA, is Europe’s leading manufacturer of laser systems, and has concentrated the results of thirty years of know-how into the technological advancements of the SmartXide2. The CO2, laser source with exclusive PSD® (Pulse Shape Design) technology achieves performance levels that are arguably the best and most tailored of any fractional laser. The benefits for physicians and patients are evident: it is no longer necessary to use a single pulse shape for all treatments since a range of pulse modes designed to offer the utmost benefits with least invasiveness and best results are now available.
Through the synergistic action of the CO2 laser and RF source the innovative HiScan DOT/RF can selectively reach all the layers of the skin. Perfectly controlled heat is generated on the surface tissue and also in deeper areas, acting rapidly and effectively with great benefits for the patients.
- Flexible treatment interface that allows the treatment downtime to be tailored to patient lifestyle
- Exclusive PSD® technology delivering fractional laser pulses of different structure, duration and peak power.
- The innovative HiScan DOT/RF system interface can be easily adjusted to treat different shapes and depths of areas of the skin.
- Fractional scanning mode with exclusive SmartTrack randomisation algorithm to limit unnecessary collateral effects in darker skin types.
- Can be used in surgical mode for cutting and coagulation.
- No ongoing consumables
- Anti-Ageing & wrinkle reduction
- Acne Scars and other scarring
- Skin texture improvement
- Pigmented Lesions
- Skin Tightening